- School of the Heat 2017
- DISCOVERING MY VOCATION TO MARIE REPARATRICE
- Anaïs Laurent joven francesa que ha estado con nosotras 1 mes, en el proyecto Betanía. Lima Peru
- Video : Anaïs Laurent joven francesa que ha estado con nosotras 1 mes, en el proyecto Betanía. Lima Peru
- Video : Béatification Bienheureuse Marie de Jésus
- P. Arturo Sosa SJ, 31° père général de la Compagnie de Jésus
- Presentación del proyecto "Casa Betania smr", un espacio de escucha, formación y acogida en la Ensenada.
- Video : Visite de la Région Belgique Pays Bas Suède
- Video : Region GB IR Visit
- Temoignage de la Vocation de Sourr Amparo Ruiz Roman Barcelone, août 2016
Mother Mary of Jesus
- Always and in everything a “Thank you, ”because God has arranged everything to lead you to happiness.244
|DISCOVERING MY VOCATION TO MARIE REPARATRICE|
DISCOVERING MY VOCATION TO MARIE REPARATRICE
My name is Annette Beaudry. I am from the Region of Canada. On January 23, 2017, I celebrated my 100th birthday. With this in mind, I was asked how I discovered the call of God to enter the congregation of the Sisters of Marie Reparatrice.
Reflecting on many memories, this is what I can say:
Two of my brothers left to offer themselves to the Lord in religious life. Their leaving made me think a lot. I wondered what path the Lord wanted for me.
At the age of 15, in my parish, the "Forty Hours" were celebrated, with exposition of the Blessed Sacrament during this time. I went with a friend to make an hour of adoration and I stayed the whole hour on my knees. It was my first experience to enjoy being in the Presence of God.
At 18, I was searching to discern the life the Lord was directing me to. I prayed, I asked for light, in order to know the will of God for me.
Listening to this inner voice that speaks to us in silence, I felt a desire for reparation with Mary. I really liked praying before the Blessed Sacrament exposed. But how did I find out what I desired? ... I found it through a friend who had made the spiritual exercises at Maríe Reparatrice, in Villa San Lorenzo. After a time of questioning, I felt that the Lord was calling me to this place.
My friend suggested that I make the spiritual exercises as soon as possible, in Marie Reparatrice: this was in June. I had the joy of being accepted into the novitiate and entered the following September 8, the feast of the birthday of the Virgin Mary.
I was already at the height of my joy of having answered "Yes" to the Lord. I was convinced that I would stay in the community all my life. Over the years I have tried always to respond to what the Lord has asked of me in religious life. I have had sorrows and great joys, and I have been happy all my life.
At the end of a long life, which I consider a great favor, I want to sing the "Magnificat" with the Virgin, who sang it first.
Montréal, January 23, 2017